Mumbai (Maharashtra) [India], November 17: QMS Medical Allied Services Limited, is engaged in the marketing and distribution of a wide range of medical products as well as medical education services, has announced its Unaudited Financial Results for H1 & Q2 FY24.
Key Financials at a Glance:
• Total Revenue ₹54.80 Crore vs ₹52.32 Crore in H1 FY23, YoY Growth of 4.73%
• EBITDA ₹9.75 Crore vs ₹4.92 Crore in H1 FY23, YoY Growth of 98.36%
• EBITDA Margin 17.79% vs 9.39% in H1 FY23, YoY Growth of 840 Bps
• PAT ₹5.02 Crore vs ₹2.30 Crore in H1 FY23, YoY Growth of 117.89%
• PAT Margin 9.16% vs 4.40% in H1 FY23, YoY Growth of 476 Bps
• EPS ₹2.81 vs ₹1.53 in H1 FY23, YoY Growth of 83.66%
• Total Revenue ₹28.76 Crore vs ₹27.64 Crore in Q2 FY23, YoY Growth of 4.04%
• EBITDA ₹5.01 Crore vs ₹3.06 Crore in Q2 FY23, YoY Growth of 63.49%
• EBITDA Margin 17.42% vs 11.09% in Q2 FY23, YoY Growth of 633 Bps
• PAT ₹2.56 Crore vs ₹1.64 Crore in Q2 FY23, YoY Growth of 56.49%
• PAT Margin 8.90% vs 5.92% in Q2 FY23, YoY Growth of 298 Bps
• EPS ₹1.43 vs ₹1.09 in Q2 FY23, YoY Growth of 31.1%
Commenting on the performance, Mr. Mahesh Makhija, Chairman and Managing Director, mentioned, “”In assessing our first-half performance, I am pleased to report that we have embarked on a positive trajectory. The investments and efforts dedicated to our business verticals, such as Camps and Q devices in preceding financial years, are now manifesting in tangible results, contributing to our notable growth. This achievement is a testament to our persistent commitment.
Our proactive pursuit of quality inorganic growth opportunities is evidenced by the recent acquisitions of Saarathi Healthcare Private Limited and Prometheus Healthcare Private Limited. These strategic moves are anticipated to not only fortify our current standing but also provide a substantial boost for the remainder of FY24 and beyond.
Looking ahead, I am optimistic about the future, buoyed by our current successes and strategic maneuvers. We are confident our continued success and the sustained growth that lies ahead.”
If you have any objection to this press release content, kindly contact email@example.com to notify us. We will respond and rectify the situation in the next 24 hours.